I'm kind of adopting Harvey Nichols slogan this Christmas- Sorry, I spent it on myself! So, these gift ideas are ofcourse in the Christmas spirit of giving but also if you feel like treating yourself. All of these but one are under £150, most are under £100. Have fun! And hurry, if you'd like to receive these last minute Christmas gifts in time for the day!
1. ASOS Bra: Much to my mum's satisfaction, I've started to become obsessed with matching really pretty and delicate underwear. Not that I've just bagged myself a partner-in-sex or anything, just that- if you're wearing a red bra and yellow polka dot pants, how organised can your day really be?
2. GHD Hair Straighteners: Essential life-saver.
3. Great Ideas Notebook: I love cute Stationery to write my goals, endless to-do lists and New Year's resolutions!
4. Nike Liquid Gold Air Dunks: AHHH I was so upset when I missed out on the Liquid Gold Air Max's! I searched high and low for them. Last night, whilst leisurely browsing through Net-a-Porter, I saw these! They will sell out quick-time so hurry!
5. Superga for the Man Repeller tweed sneakers: Check them out on Leandra. SO RAD.
6. ASOS Check Pyjamas: You know you're trendy when even your pyjamas can boast one of the biggest trends of the season. FASHUUUN.
7. ASOS Pink Velvet Heels: I wore these here.
8. Big Ideas Notebook.
9. Man Repeller Book: I'd assume that some people would snob a book written by a blogger? I really really enjoyed this read, she's hilarious.
10. Kurt Geiger Sandals: I wore these here.
11. Topshop Statement Necklace: I'd add some fire to a casual outfit by wearing this on a t-shirt.
12. Matching ASOS Panties.
13. Balenciaga Bracelet: Stack stack stack on with your other arm candy.
16. Diptyque Candle: Never tried this but apparently, they're good. I'd rather spend this amount on clothes/shoes though and burn bodyshop oils.
17. NARS Red Lipstick: Gorgeous colour.
18: Bertie Pony Hair Slip-Ons: I want these! Pharell wore the Celine versions.
19. White Lies Notebook.
20. Iphone 5 case: Love the checkerboard pattern.
21. Topshop Shoes: I wore these here.
22. Another Cute Notebook.
23. ASOS Heels: These are so cute.
24. Pieces See Through Clutch: I just got this, it's so pretty!
25. Topshop Heels: Topshop did so well with these.