A glimpse of my time in Miami. Not the most professional video but all the same, enjoy! Things you might want to do in Miami: Stay at the Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach. Go for a run along the beach. Go for dinner at Hakkasan which is at the Fontainebleau. Go shopping on Lincoln Road for […]
A glimpse of my time in Miami. Not the most professional video but all the same, enjoy!
Things you might want to do in Miami:
- Stay at the Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach.
- Go for a run along the beach.
- Go for dinner at Hakkasan which is at the Fontainebleau.
- Go shopping on Lincoln Road for high-street stores like H&M, American Apparel, MAC, Apple. You might also want to grab a bite from one of the many restaurants while you're there.
- Go shopping for high-end designers at the Bal Harbour Village. Is the shoe collection at Neiman Marcus nto completely insane?
- Visit the Webster Miami even if you don't plan to buy anything, it's a lovely boutique with super cool staff.
- Go clubbing at LIV which is at the fontainebleau. LIV was the best night of my life ever. We went on a Saturday when a guest DJ called DJ Ruckus was on the decks. DJ's don't get better than him and clubs don't get better than LIV. If you're lucky to be in Miami on a sunday, go for the hip-hop night. We weren't there on a Sunday but DJ Ruckus was better than we could have imagined. If you do visit LIV, remember to come back and tell me what it felt like at that moment when the confetti starts to drop.
- We went to King of Diamonds which was an interesting experience but you might want to skip that bit if seeing a lot of naked girls isn't your idea of fun.