Happy New Year my beautiful people; from me and the lovely people I've met here in the Seychelles!
I hope 2013 brings you all you wish and hope for, and all the happiness you deserve! I pray that your disappointments of 2012 will become blessings this year and you will know endless joy, peace and love.
I want to thankyou from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog this year. In 2 days, the blog will be a year old and I find it really quite unbelievable how much support and readership you have allowed me in a year. Thankyou, it means so much!
I'm having a quiet new year this year as the Seychelles is quite quiet and slow-paced. There are no parties that I am aware of so I have used this as a chance to reflect on the past year and plan for the future. Sadly, I have a flight to catch (destination: reality) at dawn. I can't wait to share with you all my pictures from these travels.
I am so grateful for life, love, opportunities, good health, family, friends and the blessings that 2012 brought along. On looking forward to 2013, I will share my resolutions so far with you. 2012 taught me the importance of hard work and that if you dream and then work hard enough, you really can do/have it all! I learnt the importance of working out and being healthy. If you don't like what you see in the mirror, hit the gym and eat clean! It also taught me how much we need to let people know how much they mean to us while they are still around. Lastly, it taught me that I need to start giving without expecting anything back.
- To let friends and family know how much they mean to me always.
- To be less sensitive about actions of other people and more sensitive about my actions and words towards other people.
- To prioritize and stop being late!
- To continue to gym and eat clean majority of the time (excluding special occasions of course).
- And to give more (time, effort, and just everything good really).
- To take lifestyle and street style photos (especially when I travel).
- To attend London fashion week for the first time.
- To continue to blog even when work gets very busy.
- To prioritize saving money for long-term investments thereby becoming wiser and more tactical with my clothing purchases.
Feel free to share some of your own resolutions!